Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Life at 30,000 feet

It's your boy Kid presto aka the Fly spitta aka DP back in the building with another Fly Society public service announcement. First, I would like to give much props to moose and Hurst for their well written pieces. Great job guys and keep the good times rolling. I'm still waiting on BET though...guess will give him some more time to drop the dopest stuff on here. But really I just came to post a real important list...the fly society list. I really lost track with who is in the society so I thought if I just post who I know is in right now, everything will get back on track. Here is the list in its entirety as I know of right now.


-Kobe Bryant
-Lebron James
-Dwight Howard
-CP3
-Rondo
-KG
-Pierce
-JJ
-Granger(he offically joined today...have you seen his statlines lately?)
-Roy
-T-Mac(triple double gets you in period)
-Stephen Curry
-That griffin dude
-Amare
-C-Billups
-Rodney Stuckey(offically in today because I kind of like the kid and he is putting up good numbers at the starting point position.)
-Rudy and O.J.
-Dirk
-Baron
-Wade...I mean Mr. MVP
-Devin Harris aka "I'm gonna getcha sucka"
-Gilbert Areanas' blog
-Derrick Rose

I don't have enough time right now(studying for finals!!!) so if I missed some people that you believe I so stupidly didn't recognize, tell me in the comments who you feel should be in the society.This is probably the last Fly society post of the year so make your nominations good. college and NBA players. alright, I have a Celtics/Hawks game to get to and a AP Language final tomorrow morning.

Presto, in case you didn't know so.
Bitches know the planes got it!!!!

18 comments:

Moose said...

DP, have you checked your email lately??? If not, do it and respond to my emails . . . I sent them out to all of Hibachi.

Anonymous said...

this is somewhat annoying but i will deal with it (not your article, the fact that i havent posted mine).
Good stuff, yall gonna love January.

Anonymous said...

also, where are People's Princess and Money Bill Williams at?

DP said...

PP has been missing in action since like August and Money Bill was on slamonline the other day but he just hasn't posted anything lately. damn, joe johnson just missed the tying free throw against the celts. good game. and I know the eat your breakfast of tomorrow will be Josh smith over Perk. Moose!

Moose said...

That was a great game. And I was just awed by Smith's dunk. And a three point play to boot. Man. It was insane. And Presto, did you check your email, man?

Justin Walsh said...

Good luck with finals KP, I took AP in HS, it's a bitch. But you'll be fine. Just listen to the BLACKSTAR album tonight to prepare!

Hursty said...

Yep, thats the list right there. Good addition with the T-Mac 3/10.
Money's computer has been broken in the head for a month or two, but sometimes he responds to my email while he is at work. He just says it's real so slow right now. Peace out!

DP said...

my bad moose. yeah I got your email and I'm down with the plan my man. thanks, justin. Blackstar is the shit but right now I'm bumping some real fly society shit with my boy, Curren$y. I still wonder why lil wayne let his realest artist go.

Moose said...

Yes, best of luck to you, DP. And it's all good with the email thing.

Moose said...

And Marcus Camby is in. He got 27 boards last night. He earned a spot.

Anonymous said...

Hursty, to post pics/vids you have to put the code in the HTML part of the message (i'm responding to your last piece)

Justin Walsh said...

I think it might be that Lil Wayne's young money records is trash. Oh well, hey I got a new piece and a new video up on SLAMonline, check it folks!

Hursty said...

Where is that RV? I can post pics if I click on the picture icon but they only appear on the top of the piece- I can't choose their location.
If I click on video icon, its just nothing. I can't do anything.
If you could do a step by step run down, then that would be great. Here or via email...

Anonymous said...

Hey Presto, I guess my Chris Duhon argument on one of Moose's last posts didn't convince you? He's become the leader the Knicks desperately needed. People would've called you crazy if you said the Knicks would lose by 2 to the Lakers, but Duhon led them to the almost upset. Just sayin...
Otherwise, great post

DP said...

my fault, baconator. he's in man. I'm glad you reminded me because I actually forgot about that.

Anonymous said...

AL Harrington>>>face

Anonymous said...

hursty, i think its right above the box you write in, should say HTML, click on it and it'll give you a blank box to put your HTML code in, then youj just click back to the previous box

Anonymous said...

Hey Moose. Whassup? I'm waiting for your email replay dude. Laters. Oh and great article here Kid Presto, by the way. :D

html hit counter
free website url submission