Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm Amazing!

Don't call it a comeback. please. just letting y'all know now, my blog hasn't been getting any hits so I've killed it like BET has killed his. By the way, BETS holla at me anytime and I will give you the time to shine on this site. Good job, Moose. You have some time on your hands kid. I like the way you got the site moving. Better than I ever did. much props. But enough of that I just wanted to make my presence known that I am back in this bitch because I know people look at this site. Heavy as heaven, R.I.P. But it's all good cuz I'm amazing! I'm the reason! Everybody fired up this evening! I'm exhausted! Barely breathing! holding on to what I believe in! and no matter whattt you'll never take that from me!!! My reign is as far as your eyes can see!!!! It's amazing! Sorry, I had to get my Kanye on for a minute. Fuck what anybody else says, the album is fucking fire. Yeah, you can say it's depressing but the shit still got swag to it and most of the album he is getting all of his emotions out on his ex. Bout the baddest girl I ever seen!!! Oh there I go again. damn my bad. And no longer will you see DP by post. Strictly Kid Presto...President of the Fly Society club. Everyday I will try to update the blog with the newest member to the FS club or people that are in waiting for membership. So let me go on and hand out my first card for membership for last week's performances.


Music-wise: Kanye and Luda are apart of the FS club. Both albums are killing and if you didn't know Luda is top 5 now. As Diddy says, "Take that."

NBA: Chris Bosh-CB4 is playing at an all-star level and he just gave me my first fantasy win of the season. Got to be a member.

NCAA basketball: Western Kentucky team- Yeah, when you lose your best player to the NBA and really your only good player you expect to get a waxing of the ass against a loaded team like Louisville right? WRONG! WKU waxed that ass to perfection against ole Petrino's team who again looked like a over hyped pre-season team as they are every damn year. I know they made it to the elite eight last year but these mothafuckers are still overrated. Congrats to WKU though even though I think it was Lousiville's loss and not their win. moving on.
Honorable Mention: Blake Griffin- He is decent. almost in the FS club but he has to show more.

NCAA football: Not the damn BCS that's for sure! Screw over Texas why don't you! This is the main reason why we need playoffs in college football. Oklahoma beats Texas Tech(rapes them), Texas Tech beats Texas(last second), and Texas beats Oklahoma(good score, neutral field) and OK still goes to the fucking Big 12 championship? damn. that is a 1-1-1 record. that is a tie. none of them should go. draw out of a hat and then whichever on shows up plays Missouri. I'm rambling but the a long story short Sam Bradford makes the FS club only because he will win the Heisman and I know he won't be worth shit in the NFL. Might as well be worth something now right Sammy?


Slamonline commentors: BETCATS, Moose, Hursty, RV, Money Bill, Holly, Eboy, Izzo , Riq, Tad, Darsaber, PP(where you at ju) are all apart of the fucking fly society. Because we are so fly. Feels like we taking off we so high!!!



It's good to be back in the building and now it is time to take over the blogosphere! Hibachi! and my head keeps spinning, can't stop having these visions....I got to get wit it....

10 comments:

Hursty said...

DP is on fiiire. Welcome back man.

Moose said...

Nice to have you back, man. And I'm honored to be part of the Fly Society Club.

Anonymous said...

I heard you can only see 2.9 miles (with 20-20 vision, of course). :-)

DP said...

Yes! It feels so good to be back y'all. thanks for the love and sorry Ryne, you are apart of Fly society too my friend.

Hursty said...

Everyone: I gave BET the invitation to join the site through the email. I do not know why he hasn't accepted yet since he has been emailing me the last few days about it.

Moose said...

Thanks for the heads up, Hursty. We should expect it soon, I guess. Hey, Hursty, head on over to the comments section on my latest Celtics piece and respond to my comments. Speaking of that, Michael Phelps got the award. Makes some sense, I guess. If you guys haven't read it, scroll down.

BETCATZ WITH A Z said...

Brohamers:
I could not find the email of conformation. Resend it please, i got ideas in my head.

BETCATZ WITH A Z said...

also, this thing by DP was hotter than the inside of the oven

Moose said...

We excited, BET. But keep it under control . . . :)

Hursty said...

Sent you another one mate....

html hit counter
free website url submission