Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dear Editor....

This really isn't a post....yet. I need a little assistance from my crew to help my next post be as fly as possible. I know this is a dumb ass question but I'm still a windows 98 Me edition type guy. How the hell do you get youtube videos on your post? Sometimes I just want to relate my post to a song that I'm really feelin and I want to keep you guys up to date with the flyest ish because I am a music buff as well as a basketball fanatic. Help your bro out and give me some helpful hints and tips. Shout out to Moose on the LeBron stat. Boy is truly amazing...the reason...everybody fired up in Cleveland! exhausted...barely breathing...holding on with series still...okay let me stop my rhyming. I go to far. Shout out to the rest...BET, Justin, Hurst, RV...especially justin for the drake references in his recent post. dude is definitely the fucking best. Oh yeah, BET, gucci new mixtape is (gulp) fire. I'm not being sarcastic either my dude. I kind of like it. Aite I'm out y'all. Fresh prince and fanta strawberry soda beckons me to chill with them. play wit it.

2 comments:

Moose said...

DP . . . On a YouTube video, on the right, it says "Embed". You need to click the wheel on the right side of that....and you customize it to your site. Then, you click the wheel again and you highlight the whole thing and copy it. Then, you go to the post (Edit HTML) and you paste it in, and you'll have the video.

Collin (KiD DeFiNiTioN) said...

Moose, I have been wondering how to do that also; so you answered my question too...

html hit counter
free website url submission