Tuesday, March 3, 2009

DP's music for the week


This segment is all about music guys. Every week from now on I will be hittin you with my music selection of the week. This means that you all should go download it or listen to it asap. This fire music I'm putting out here, no garbage and no bullshit. I don't stand for that. This week's fire? The homeboy Drake with his mixtape, So Far Gone. I guess some people call the kid wayne's protege but I don't like that. Drake, IMO, is WAY colder than weezy and it might be a chance that drake writes some of the dudes raps. Drake is kind of a mixture of r and b and rap so if you like either one of the genres, listen to this mixtape. I wouldn't even consider it a mixtape but more of a album that is not an album. I will give yall the website to download the tape. have fun. play wit it

http://www.datpiff.com/Drake_So_Far_Gone.m34130.html

10 comments:

Moose said...

I'll check the tunes, DP. BUT HIBACHI 2.0 GUYS CHECK THE GROUP EMAIL.

Anonymous said...

Drake is old news here.

DP said...

drake>>>>>>>>>>>gucci. just saying.

Anonymous said...

oh their you go!

Moose said...

I vote Gucci because that's where I met Perk and Rondo, haha.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrKTUWSDc4g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4tRd3KSqkA&feature=related

Anonymous said...

i want a Gucci belt in the worst way possible, or one of those Gucci beanies everybody is coppin bootlegs of for $5.

Justin Walsh said...

Drake is solid. Drake>Gucci. DP- coo siiiign

Anonymous said...

why does everybody Gucci bash me? Did i say Drake is slaw? No, i said everybody here has already heard him. Are yall TRYING to flame war with me? Yall can keep your opinions, i think its wrong, but its your opinion. Like Joe Budden says "Assholes opinions are like assholes". But why state your opinion if you know it is just gonna start some childish shit with a childish poster?

KWAPT said...

Who's Drake....? :0

html hit counter
free website url submission